• Conduct background checks of all employees in appropriate timeline;
• Conducting different types of research (online, telephonic, permission-based database information, etc.);
• Verify and investigate documents and information given by applicants regarding prior employment history and criminal record;
• Conduct Interviews with staff (whenever necessary) for clarification regarding his/her background;
• Prepare background check investigation reports;
• Work independently with little direction;
• Filing of all relevant documents;
• Report to management immediately regarding any questionable information found during any investigation process;
• Perform duties as assigned by your Supervisor and Manager;
• Perform other job-related duties.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Legal Studies, Public Administration, Business Administration or related field related field preferred.;
• type-writing skills: English 50 WPM;
• Working knowledge of computers, basically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point;
• Skill set focusing on research and writing;
• Capable of multi-tasking;
• Capable to complete the task as scheduled;
• Effective communication skills: Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Remarks: On-job training on investigation skills will be provided to perform duties to produce a comprehensive, thorough investigative report.
Imperial Pacific offers exciting career opportunities as well as first-rate compensation and benefit packages.
Interested parties please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our recruitment website www.imperialpaccareer.com for more vacancies.