The Scheduler is responsible for ensuring the provision of appropriately skilled employees are rostered throughout all City of Dreams departments on a shift by shift basis in accordance with operational demand and par levels.
1. Produce rosters and daily reports in a timely manner which fulfill all operational demands in accordance with:
City of Dreams Scheduling Policies and Procedures
City Of Dreams's HR Policies and Procedures
All relevant Departmental Policies
2. Liaise and communicate in a timely manner with the Scheduling Supervisor and Scheduling Manager with regard to all labour issues and requirements. Effectively communicate any shortfalls or anomalies as soon as practicable and ensure all avenues have been explored in resolving these issues.
3. Process all relevant paperwork and administrative requirements accurately and in a timely manner, including but not limited to Leave Applications, Shift Swap Applications, etc.
4. Ensure all internal customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous service at all times. Including verbal communication over the phone, verbal communication face to face and written communication.
5. Assist with rostering related projects as required, eg. labour efficiency studies and analysis, roster quality issues, etc.
6. Complete associated and relevant activities which add value to the service provided by the Scheduling Department.
7. Provide support, assistance and information to all employees with regard to labour related policies and procedures including but not limited to Annual Leave, Sick Leave and Shift Swap policy and procedures.
8. Act in accordance with established policies and procedures.
9. Consistently seek to develop a trusting relationship and working rapport with team members and ensure a positive approach to work.
10. Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
11. Such other duties as may be required from time to time.
Organisational skills including the ability to prioritise, manage time and meet strict deadlines
Customer service background
Proficient in reading, writing, speaking and understanding English and Chinese
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Excel and Outlook
Relevant Casino Experience highly regarded
Relevant Scheduling Experience highly regarded
Skills / Competencies
Adaptability and Problem Solving
Attention to detail
To apply, please visit mycareer.melco-crown.com or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org