Responsible to establish new, and to follow up and develop existing business opportunities. To develop and implement a clear and coherent strategy for the generation of revenue generating opportunities.
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
• Assists with strategic/business plan development, updating and monitoring;
• Assists with ensuring development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of Business Development Operation.
Manage the Staff
• Assists to ensure appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization's physical and financial resources;
• Assists to recruit, select, orient and develop staff to meet standard performance;
• Assists to plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the Business Development Operation's work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
• Maintains relationship with existing guests;
• Assists guests with willingness and exceptional service experience;
• Accompanies guests to NagaWorld when needed;
• Provides customers with information regarding programs, promotions, services and facilities NagaWorld offers as well as any useful local information;
• Handles complaints and report to Director of Business Development for problem solving;
• Assists Senior Business Development Manager to update all events, activities and promotions to all guests via SMS, email or phone;
• Works with event team and attends sponsored events to present promotions and provide information to guests.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience in business development
• University graduate in Marketing discipline or equivalent education
• Proven track record in sales negotiations and closing skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Japanese