Responsible to establish new, and to follow up and develop existing business opportunities. To develop and implement a clear and coherent strategy for the generation of revenue generating opportunities.
• Maintains relationship with existing guests;
• Assists guests with willingness and exceptional service experience;
• Accompanies guests to NagaWorld when needed;
• Provides customers with information regarding programs, promotions, services and facilities NagaWorld offers as well as any useful local information;
• Handles complaints and report to Director of Business Development for problem solving;
• Assists Senior Business Development Manager to update all events, activities and promotions to all guests via SMS, email or phone;
• Works with event team and attends sponsored events to present promotions and provide information to guests.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of working experience in business development
• University graduate in Marketing discipline or equivalent education
• Proven track record in sales negotiations and closing skills
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Korean / Japanese / Chinese