Accountable for the overall management of VIP and elite guests to ensure service standards are in place by all relevant departments and delivery as well as execution of service excellence to both internal and external customers.
• Manages the operation efficicency of butler services, airport, hotel, gaming, transportation, limousine, and general admin support to all VIP customers;
• Executes department strategy and plans for enhancing service levels and evaluates and analyzes service performance;
• Liaises with the Marketing and Business Development departments to ensure a well-coordinated customer experience;
• Executes the development, implementation, and measurement of VIP guest service standards; ensures guests are being provided with the necessary level of service;
• Understands customer needs and wants, having the ability to promote a similar understanding in other members of the team;
• Researches, develops, evaluates and implements new products, services and processes to ensure the company’s competitive position and anticipates changing customer needs within the dynamic hospitality/gaming environment;
• All these duties are to be fulfilled while maintaining consistently exceptional guest service;
• Properly files guests' complaints and problems in a courteous, efficient, professional and friendly manner;
• Provide "One Dragon Service" to VIP guest;
• Prepare monthly reports to HoD.