The primary responsibility of the Table Games Dealer is to provide our guests with a superior gaming experience in a friendly environment, while dealing an assigned game at the proper game pace and within all approved rules and procedures.
1. Deals casino table games and ensures adherence to casino policies.
2. Assist with or complete customer buy-in transactions.
3. Is alert to the play of the game; ensures all losing bets are picked up and pays winning bets correctly.
4. Educates players on the proper rules and procedures of the table game.
5. Responsible for table game security at all times.
6. Adheres to all regulatory, departmental, and casino policies and procedures and perform other tasks as assigned.
Hospitality and Courtesy
1. Adheres to company established personal hygiene, grooming and presentation guidelines.
2. Receives guests in a warm and welcoming manner.
3. Listens and is attentive to the needs and requirements of our guests.
4. Identifies the needs of our guests and offers to help accordingly.
5. Is considerate and understanding of our guests in every occasion.
6. Treats all guests and fellow team members with respect and courtesy.
7. Takes every occasion to offer assistance.
1. Is enthusiastic regardless of the repetitive nature of some tasks.
2. Maintains a welcoming and friendly character.
3. Friendly and eager to work as part of a team.
4. Professional work ethic with a strong emphasis on discretion.
1. Displays honesty in all situations.
2. Reports any dishonest actions observed or known.
3. Speaks positively about guests, other team members and our business in all situations on and off property.
4. Reports all guest complaints and compliments to Supervisor.
5. Adheres to Company and Departmental guidelines and standards.
6. Shares with next shift the information needed for them to succeed.
1. Reports to work as scheduled and on time.
2. Complies with Attendance Policy.
3. Practices teamwork and offers support and assistance to other team members and departments.
1. The Team Member will be required to meet all appearance guidelines while on duty.
2. While performing the duties of this position, the team member is frequently required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear. The team member will be required to maintain a positive facial expression and body language for long periods of time.
1. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Will be exposed to electrical and other hazards. Will be exposed to a second-hand smoke-filled environment.
2. Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust, cigarette smoke and fragrances.
3. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this position.
Experience is not a necessity as training will be provided.
Tertiary education is preferred but not essential.
III. Skills / Competencies
1. Ability to calculate mathematical equations i.e. adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing without a calculator or paper.
2. Strong communication skills.
3. Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Company appearance standards.
4. Must be able to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and public holidays
5. Must be a team player and have excellent customer service skills
6. The majority of the team member’s time will be spent in public contact with guests and other team members; therefore experience in customer service areas or any activity involving public contact is preferred.
1. Must be a Filipino citizen
2. Height: Female 5’2” and Male 5’6
3. Weight must be in proportion to height
Job Table Games
Primary LocationPhilippines - Manila-City of Dreams Manila
Organization City of Dreams Manila
To apply, please visit mycareer.melco-crown.com or by email: email@example.com