• Ensure all company policies concerning the slot operation are followed.
• Assist patrons in the purchasing and the exchange of monies/tickets at the gaming floor cage, dispensers and/or machines.
• Responsible for securing and balancing any inventories issued.
• Respond to the guests’ inquiries regarding the machines within the slot operation including features, terms, symbols and denominations.
• Repair and restore minor machine malfunctions including bill jams.
• Initiate and process payment of jackpots after approval and verification is determined.
• Initiate and process the refilling of slot tickets and bill exchange machines after appropriate approval and verification determined by Management.
• Perform general maintenance and cleaning of all slot machines including picking up dirty glasses, ash trays and general cleaning of the machine. Report any maintenance requirements to the Slot Technicians.
• Report any suspicious activity or security threat on the gaming floor to the Supervisors and Management.
• Identify regular slot patrons and assist hosts/marketing in tracking their play.
• Assist Hosts in promotional activities including slot competitions and tournaments.
• Assist the Slot Supervisor with other duties where applicable.
• Able to work on shift basis.
• Slot experience ideal.
• Fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin. English speaking skills desirable.