Ensure technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operation system/CMS (Casino Management System)
• Provide orientation to new users of exiting technology
• Train and support user on request
• Provide recommendation about accessing information and support
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Maintain CMS / IT documentation to fulfill MICR requirement.
• Monitor security of all technology
• Monitor and maintain remote/VPN access and technology
• Perform and monitor data backup process
• Perform other related duties as required during the working hours.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Computer hardware/software system troubleshooting
• Operating system installation and configuration
• Network installation and configuration
• Information Technology documentation skills
• Some server/VM knowledge
• Some database (SQL server) knowledge
• Diploma / Bachelor’s degree or any IT certification
• Basic Microsoft Office skills.
• Some knowledge of Window server, VM and SQL.
• Some understanding of software architecture.
• Some working knowledge of IP networking and principles including Hubs, switches and routers.
• Demonstrated knowledge of PC operating systems, digital equipment components and their discrete parts.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.
• Some knowledge of slot machine
• Fluent in Cantonese/Mandarin. Basic English speaking skills desirable.