**Position based in Thailand**
Responsible with assisting on the efficient and effective operation of all tours and events. Assists with directing and coordinating activities and initiatives that will obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations while maximizing profits.
Duties and responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
• Assists with Strategic/Business Plan development, updating and monitoring;
• Assists to ensure development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of Tour & Event operation.
Manage the Staff
• Assists to ensure appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
• Assists to recruit, select, orient and develop staff to meet standard performance;
• Assists to plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the Tour & Event operation’s work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
• Assists to initiate, sell and manage high-profile tours for regional representative office in Thailand;
• Assists to support and develop existing relationships with prestigious international partners, including devising creative strategies to expand and further the profile of these key clients;
• Assists to communicate with the senior management of promoters and top-level halls including negotiating financial conditions and managing complex budgets for a wide range of touring projects;
• Assists to research and build up business relationships in new and/or emerging world regions as well as actively identifying and pursuing opportunities for client acquisition;
• Assists with line-management of Tours Coordinators and responsibility for all logistical arrangements undertaken by the relevant tours coordinator on each tour;
• Assists to act as an ambassador for the company and department at important meetings/conferences/events and accompanying groups on tour.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience in touring
• Proven track record in sales negotiations and closing skills
• Extensive knowledge in the operation of premium traveler’s market and specialized tour group
• Ability to budget and forecast demand, revenues and expenses and control costs in the operations