Located at the heart of the Macau Peninsula, One Central is the most prestigious address in Macau, boasting unobstructed panoramic views of the Nam Van Lake and the Macau Tower. The development combines phenomenal residential, retail and hotel facilities. Comprising of seven residential towers and a luxury clubhouse, the One Central Residence is only doorsteps away from many of the enclave’s captivating entertainment venues. One Central retail is a premier shopping facility housing a myriad of international designer brand flagship stores. Proudly developed by Shun Tak Holdings Limited and Hongkong Land Limited, the property, completed in 2009.
座落於澳門半島的壹號廣塲，位處澳門最優越的地理位置，飽覽南灣湖及澳門旅遊塔的醉人美景。整體項目發展包括住宅樓宇, 完善的高級購物商場及酒店。「壹號湖畔」的 屋苑項目由七座住宅大廈與豪華會所構成，毗鄰匯集區內最受歡迎的消閒娛樂設施；購物商場雲集世界各地著名品牌旗艦店，打造區內高級的購物環境。在信德集團有限公司及香港置地集團公司合作發展下，壹號廣塲已於二零零九年竣工。
To cope with rapid business expansion, Properties Sub F, Limited is now inviting applications for the following position:
1. To assist the Marketing Manager in setting the strategies and driving implementations of branding, marketing, digital and public relations for One Central Macau.
2. To be involved in developing key brand strategies, messaging, assets and communications of brand values to target audiences.
3. To assist and create marketing, including digital programs or initiatives to build up top of mind awareness and achieving marketing objectives of One Central Macau.
4. To participate in planning and executions of PR strategies and programs.
5. To build good rapport with tenants, work closely with and leverage in the strengths and unique offerings to create publicity.
6. To engage and maintain positive relationships with media (Macau, Hong Kong, China and overseas) and KOLs, capitalize on exposure opportunity to maximize quality coverage for One Central Macau.
7. To develop internal and external communications materials, including staff news, speeches, press releases, fact sheets, biographies etc.
8. To maintain and update the online press room.
1. Degree holder or above, preferably in marketing communications or related discipline.
2. Minimum 4 years relevant experience in marketing/PR role, preferably in retail industry, while regional and China experience is an advantage.
3. Solid experiences marketing/public relations planning and executions.
4. Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Marketing/public relations related writing skills is an advantage.
5. Possess media relations, opinion leaders and/or other marketing partners’ relations.
6. An assertive and diligent personality with strong interpersonal and social skills.
7. A team player, willing to contribute to a cohesive team environment.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: email@example.com or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.