The primary responsibility is to develop, coordinate and manage execution of marketing & events strategies and plans in support of Marketing, Branding, Events and Sale for Mass market.
This includes management of financial activities, business development, strategic planning, marketing & events’ program and support the sale of Mass & Premium market development and cost control.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
• Responsible for the development of Marketing concepts, branding and events for NagaWorld products & services that are suitable to target audiences in Vietnam including advertising, sponsoring, event or other entertainments. The main target of Marketing and Events activities should be those that will attract customers to use NagaWorld products & service in term of F&E tour, Flight tour and Golf tour who will stay in Nagaworld, eat in the property’s restaurants and possibly spend more money in NagaWorld;
• Develops new, exciting and innovative advertising campaign, sponsorship, shows and entertainment events in Vietnam that to increase Vietnamese awareness and support the sale of Mass & Premium market as the result;
• Works and Collaborates with Marketing team in NagaWorld for the contents, designs and creation of marketing and promotions packages;
• Organizes FAM group visit for travel agent partners and/or business partners to NagaWorld hotel for site inspection and facilities introduction/update on regular basis;
• Establishes and maintains business relationships with partners for a view of facilitating product promotions, strategic business partnerships and business developments;
• Manages and submits weekly/monthly report of NSCL to General Manager and EXCO.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
• Required language(s): English, Vietnamese
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent
• Driven individuals with an innate sense of what will work best in Marketing and Events
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Organizational skill are essential for this role
• Problem solving skills, customer service skills, and the ability to deal well with guests, employees, entertainers, their management, and corporate management are critical