Job Purpose: Work in a contact center for gaming marketing team to set up an accommodation for gaming guests at hotel. Provide the service to our gaming guest’s pre-arrival experience and internal colleagues in handling the accommodation request for guests; will always strive to maximize the room allocation while achieving smoothly operations for gaming marketing.
• Handling calls from Gaming marketing hotline for Mass and Slot Marketing, call from host, guests and internal department operations department calls.
• Internal department calls including Front Office and Limousine department in regards to guests in reservations enquiry and transportation arrangement.
• Handling reservation from Mass and Slot Marketing
• Handling in house gaming marketing guests room extension stay guest reservations, extend in Opera directly
• Swapping room allocation within two segment room allocation
• Coordinating with hotel room team for additional room allocation during events date, peak period and off peak period.
• Minimize of duplicate guests booking and profile.
• Standard of key in guest profile, last and given name input.
• Various of rate, rate of selling for various segment such as complimentary and guest paying room rate – GFIT.
• Room availability of the date and restriction date or rate – GFIT rate not applicable during peak period
• To ensure all reservations details in place for next day arrival are accurate especially the billing instruction and guest request.
• Daily Arrival and Departure checker
Competencies and Requirements:
Experience: Customer service and previous casino marketing experience preferred
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Knowledge/Certificates: Knowledge of Opera is preferred
Language Ability: Good Cantonese and Mandarin; English an advantage
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office and typing skills (English and Chinese)
To apply, please visit wynncareersmacau.com or by email: email@example.com