Job Purpose: Assist the Senior Manager in managing the contact center for gaming marketing team to set up accommodation for gaming guests at hotel. Provide the service to our gaming guest’s pre-arrival experience and internal colleagues in handling the accommodation request for guests; will always strive to maximize the room allocation while achieving smoothly operations for gaming marketing.
• Supervise the daily operations of Gaming Marketing Service Team
• Adhere to operating policies and procedures for handling calls from Gaming marketing hotline for Mass and Slot Marketing, call from host, guests and internal department operations department calls.
• Work closely with hotel rooms team for daily room allocation of gaming marketing, ensure the room allocations for both market segment is accurate and parity with demands.
• Swapping room allocation within two segment room allocation
• Ensure market segment in every booking is accurate.
• Standard of key in guest profile, last and given name input.
• Various of rate, rate of selling for various segment such as complimentary and guest paying room rate – GFIT.
• Room availability of the date and restriction date or rate – GFIT rate not applicable during peak period
• To ensure all reservations details in place for next day arrival are accurate especially the billing instruction and guest request.
Competencies and Requirements:
Experience: Minimum of 2 years hotel reservation experience in a large hotel. At least 1 year of supervisory experience required. Experience in a hotel/casino highly regarded
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent
Knowledge/Certificates: Knowledge of Opera is preferred
Language Ability: Good Cantonese and Mandarin; English an advantage
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office and typing skills (English and Chinese)
To apply, please visit wynncareersmacau.com or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org