Shun Tak Hong Kong-Macau Real Estate Ltd is a subsidiary of the Shun Tak Group which provides company property sales services in Macau.
1. To participate on-site selling works including show flat and property presentation for residential property
2. To answer customer enquiries and perform quality after-sales services
3. To prepare and process Sales & Purchase Contract (SPC) and related legal documents regarding property sales and agreement transfer
4. To liaise with internal and external parties i.e. law firm for property transaction
5. To execute research work on market trends.
1. F. 5 graduated or above
2. 3 years working experience, preferable in sales field
3. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a advantage
4. Customer oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
5. Good PC knowledge and immediate available is preferred.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume, current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853) 2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.