1. To assist in the day-to-day operation in the clubhouse, include function room and all outlet of clubhouse.
2. To answer occupants’ enquiries and handle their initial complaints.
3. To monitor the assigned contractors for carrying out their duties.
4. To maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of the clubhouse and report any irregularities and loss of item in all facilities.
5. Any other duties as assigned by senior management.
1. Form 5 or above.
2. With experience in club house / hotel industry will be an advantage.
3. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
4. Hands-on experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
5. Pleasant and good interpersonal skill.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Please apply in confidence with your detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Avenida de Guimaraes 236, R/C, Ed. Nova Park, Taipa, Macau or email to: email@example.com or fax to (853) 2885 5080(Please quote reference). All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.