Shun Tak Holdings (Macau) Limited
– A leading conglomerate in Property, Transportation, Hospitality and Investment
Serving Macau for over 45 years
As one of the largest conglomerates in Macau with diverse businesses in Property Development, Transportation, Hospitality and Investments, our team is committed to establishing an integrated network within the Pearl River Delta with Macau as its hub.
Are you an experienced Procurement/ Purchasing professional? – Join us to build a better future together, for yourself, and for Macau, one of the most exciting places in the world!
1. Reporting to Procurement Director, manage and coordinate all project purchase orders and contracts, and follow up on all deliveries;
2. Assist the Procurement Director in developing an overall strategy to improve cost, operational efficiency and vendor management;
3. Review internal process, develop and implement logistics strategies and process, and coordinate the payment process with group finance;
4. Assist in designated procurement services including sourcing quotations, arranging samples, price negotiations, preparing tenders & contracts in a timely and effective manner;
5. Organize, plan and manage shipping, transportations and custom declaration administration;
6. Assist in carrying out market researches/ sourcing activities including attending exhibitions and market dynamics analysis;
7. Ensure all pre-opening procurement processes are executed and relevant quotes/biddings are obtained and updated.
1. Bachelor degree in relevant fields (Procurement preferred);
2. 8 years experience in Procurement in the Hospitality industry, with at least 3 years in management level;
3. Strong communication skills in both English & Chinese (Mandarin an advantage);
4. Excellent skills in handling MS office.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume (please quote reference) with current and expected salaries to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org fax to (853)2896 8963. All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.