Our client is the leading research provider for projects within the building and construction market across Asia Pacific on early concept, design stages and all the way through to construction.
• Manage variety of diverse project oriented tasks especially for information required for design & construction installation process
• Ensure smooth operation of various processes installation issues are in progress
• Involve data research, collecting, review and analysis, summarizing key conclusions and liaison between key counter parties like Hotel, construction and operations
• Involve pre-opening budget control and review, following issuance of occupation licenses for the startup operations where required.
• Communicate any issues/problems/caveats or additional information to internal staff
• Carry our other ad hoc project related tasks when required.
• High diploma or tertiary degree holder in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain or related field
• Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a manager/supervisor level
• Experience in construction, hospitality, Supply Chain will be an advantage
• Able to read and understand floor plans and shop drawings
• Good with numbers, planning, organize, time management, financial evaluations and analysis skills
• Strong communication skills in both English and Chinese