Managed by Shun Tak Management Services Group Limited, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre is more than just the region’s large-scale venue for high-end MICE events. It is also a leisure and tourism complex that anchors a unique venue for business and social events, an entertainment and recreation centre and up-market retail area.
We invite high caliber candidates to take up an exceptional career opportunity as:
1. Maintain suitable and sufficient office stationary levels;
2. Perform clerical tasks;
3. Deal with queries internally and externallly.
1. Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines is preferred
2. Diploma level in procurement is an advantage
3. 1 year or above experience in procurement of hospitality
4. Good PC skill in MS Office
5. Good Command in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
6. Good communication and negotiation skills is an advantage
We offer excellent remuneration package to the right candidate Please apply with full resume and present/expected salary to Human Resources Manager, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853) 2896 8963.