Assistant manager, Naga Travel is responsible for planning trips and overseeing the whole travel operation and supervising and leading team on travel operations.
• Liaises with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules;
• Responds for developing strategies to achieve the business targets for bringing travel volume from China and other markets into Nagaworld, Phnom Penh;
• Deals with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
• Oversees the smooth, efficient running of the business;
• Develops and maintains good business relationship;
• Oversees vendors to ensure service level performance criteria are met, customer service issues resolved, VIP services delivered;
• Works closely with our Sales, Service and Production teams in order to improve overall travel experience for our groups;
• Assists in the management of private jet operations with good geographical knowledge and ability to plan routes where required.