Our client is recruiting the below position to join their company to explore business.
- Responsible for daily routine accounting functions;
- Handles accounts payable
- Provide clerical support such as data entry, reporting and filing;
- Handle daily accounting duties, journal entries and ensure timely month end closing;
- Participate in ad hoc duties assigned.
- Responsible for administration work
- Degree holder / Higher Diploma in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures of basic accounting and bookkeeping with at least 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Strong in excel & computer skills required
- Be self-motivated, Strong numeric sense, exceptional analytical skills, responsible and well organized
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Immediate available is highly preferred