• Lead front office staff to provide effective and satisfying service to customers, so as to achieve the standards of Ascott.
• To ensure the full implementation of front office and "crisis management" policies and procedures formulated by Ascott Limited, as well as doing necessary supplement and completion according to the actual situation of the property.
• Responsible for supervision the daily check-in, check-out, reservation and greeting work done by front office staff.
• Appropriately arrange normal work and rest schedule for front office staff.
• Ensure the front office present a professional image of companies and individuals in their daily work and good customer service.
• Maintain the good communication and coordination with all hotel partners.
• Properly and timely deal with customer requirements, inquiries and complaints. If necessary, promptly report to their superiors.
• Ensure compliance with Ascott and related policies, procedures and standards.
• Be a property manager on duty on a regular basis.
• Periodical training to all department staff
• In compliance with the Ascott Group's Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and policies, pay attention to energy conservation and the safe operation in daily work.
• Any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
• Degree or above, major in hotel management, tourism or graduate in language related disciplines;