• Reports to Group HR Director
• Develop and implement different HR planning and strategies on manpower planning, talent acquisition and people development
• Integrate & Implement HR strategies as well as processing & reviewing the HR Policies and procedure on daily operations
• Oversee full spectrum of Administrative Management duties(China, HK & Macau).
• Liaise with other business units to ensure they are fully informed of office policies
• Responsible for Administration budget and cost control
• Review existing Admin structure, processes while developing and leveraging strategic practices and initiatives to enhance execution
• Bachelor Degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
• Have relevant working experience in listed company with 5 years in managerial position
• Experienced as HR partner providing HR Support to diversified business units.
• Ability to effectively mentor and manage a team of junior staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong in leadership and negotiation skills
• Excellent command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin; written English and Chinese