AJ Hackett Macau Tower is hiring new crews to help facilitate the adventure activities of Skyjump, Skywalk X, and Bungy Jumping. AJ Hackett is the inventor of bungy jumping and has many adventure sites worldwide. The “AJ Culture” is part of the day to day tasks at AJ Hackett Macau Tower, and that is helping people from all walks of life enjoy an action packed adventure activity, safely. Safety is AJ Hackett’s number one priority.
1. Provide ticketing and information service to clients
2. Make sales and provide customer service
3. Answer telephone enquiries and reply to online enquiries
4. Use company POS systems, handle cash and payments
5. Do data entry as required
1. Experience with Customer Service, Sales and cash handling
2. Outgoing personality, be energetic and well groomed
3. Proficient with computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
4. Work well under pressure
5. Proficiency in speaking Cantonese, Mandarin and English,other languages an advantage
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.