• Assist the Manager with all credit & collection functions
• Manage daily operations and departmental performance consistent with the strategies and vision of the property.
• Continually develop and monitor current practices to ensure financial objectives are being met to maximize potential financial return
• Creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment; compliance with company and department policies, and legal requirements.
• Provide leadership and direction in the development, execution and measurement of guest service standards within the department consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes.
• Find and/or assist in resolving bank errors that cannot be solved by supervisors and/or staff.
• Approve credit privileges within authorized levels.
• Evaluate gaming report, credit bureau report and bank report.
• Ensure the compliance of gaming report, credit bureau report and bank report.
• Ensure company monies are properly controlled via credit extensions.
• Ensure the compliance of the company’s credit policies, authorization and standard operating procedures.
• Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to Departmental and Company policies
• Oversee the confidentiality of all gaming records.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Work closely with other internal departments to ensure all gaming players’ needs related to credit are handled.
• Be aware of all governmental regulations that are appropriate and comply with them. Ensure compliance with government money laundering and terrorist financing regulations.
• Other job related duties as requested.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in finance or related major preferred.
• Preferably over three (3) year of experience in credit department of casino / banking / finance. At least one (1) year of experience in supervisor position.
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
• Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts.
• Possess good numeric skills.
• Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Read, write, speak and understand English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• Ability to operate Microsoft Windows & Office software.
• Get along with fellow Team Members and work as a team.
• Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance. Under DUTIES
• Must be able to multi-task.
Imperial Pacific offers exciting career opportunities as well as first-rate compensation and benefit packages.
Interested parties please email your resume to email@example.com
Please visit our recruitment website www.imperialpaccareer.com for more vacancies.