We are looking for high caliber individuals to fill the following position:
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
• To supervise the overall finance, accounting, treasury and company secretary functions in Macau, PRC and Hong Kong reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer;
• To prepare consolidation for the management / accounting reports and budgeting
• Provide sound commercial and financial insights and recommendations based on the financial analysis and business benchmarking to top management
• Supervise & manage the financial planning, but not limited to forecast of the change in financial position, review and assess the liquidity, and the fund planning or arrangement
• To review internal control policies and procedures and drive improvements in order to deliver operational efficiencies and to manage financial and business risks
• Responsible in the feasibility study, financial model building for potential new projects
• Liaise with external parties such as auditors, lawyers, sponsors and bankers;
• Engage in ad hoc projects.
YOU NEED TO BE...
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
• Qualified accountant preferably Big 4 / Audit trained, with a minimum of 8 years of financial management experience and group financial controller experience
• Previous managerial experience in MNC an advantageous
• Solid experience in IPO listing in Main / GEM board is preferred
• Well versed in PC Skills, SAP/Oracle preferred;
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong leadership with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Good problem solving skill;
• Good command of English and Chinese
WE OFFER YOU…
• Excellent career opportunities
• Competitive remuneration package with performance bonus
• Medical and dental schemes, provident funds.
• Bank holidays
• Attractive staff purchase discount
Interested parties are invited to send your application and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number to email@example.com