WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
• To assist in overseeing the overall finance, accounting, treasury and company secretary functions in Macau, PRC and Hong Kong reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer;
• To prepare consolidation for the management / accounting reports and budgeting
• To review internal control policies and procedures and drive improvements in order to deliver operational efficiencies and to manage financial and business risks
• To prepare the financial planning, including budgets, forecast of the change in financial position, review and assess the liquidity, and the fund planning or arrangement
• Liaise with external parties such as auditors and bankers;
• Engage in ad hoc projects.
YOU NEED TO BE...
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent;
• Qualified accountant preferably Big 4 / Audit trained, with a minimum of 4 years of financial management experience and group financial controller experience
• Previous managerial experience in MNC an advantageous
• Well versed in PC Skills, SAP/Oracle preferred
• Hands on, proactive, result-oriented, detail-minded, responsible and able to work under pressure and meet tight schedule.
• Good command of English and Chinese
WE OFFER YOU…
• Excellent career opportunities
• Competitive remuneration package with performance bonus
• Medical and dental schemes, provident funds.
• Bank holidays
• Attractive staff purchase discount