WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
• Lead and oversee IT functions including network administration and maintenance, infrastructure, etc. to support the Group’s business needs
• Effectively communicate with management and business partners to provide efficient IT solutions to cope with challenges and new development initiatives
• Define, implement, maintain project management procedures and processes to enable Infrastructure team to deliver against the defined business requirements / project goals and scope on time and on budget
• Support and administration of network security systems, Linux and Windows servers.
• Perform network troubleshooting and diagnosing to resolve connectivity issues
• Review and reduce security risks, enhance system's performance and design/ propose backup strategy/ disaster recovery plans
• To setup necessary IT security measure, according to group's policy, in order to protect the company asset like software, hardware and data
• Liaise with external vendors on technical issues
• Document operations procedures and prepare reports
• Liaise with vendors and manage project implementation and conduct testing
• Manage team status report, presented weekly to Management
YOU NEED TO BE...
• Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
• CCNA/ CCNP/CCDA/MCSE Certifications or equivalent highly desirable and/or preferred
• Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience with a minimum of 5 years in managing and leading infrastructure and network projects
• Hands-on experience in Cisco routers, Switches and Firewall etc
• Good knowledge of Linux, Unix, VMware and Windows administration is a plus
• Strong proficiency in networking technologies, and protocols (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSPF, RIB, IGRP/EIGRP, etc.)
• Prior budget, resources planning experience is a must
• Familiar with all aspects of facilities management in data centre
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Must be a team player, discipline, proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure
WE OFFER YOU…
• Excellent career opportunities
• Competitive remuneration package with performance bonus
• Medical and dental schemes, provident funds.
• Bank holidays
• Attractive staff purchase discount