Systems Engineer Job in 資訊科技及電子通訊 in 所有澳門特別行政區地區 - Job Description
SG Gaming Asia Limited
The person in this position, under supervision, analyzes and evaluates the requirements of Scientific Games / SHFL entertainment / Bally Technologies’ customers and employees. Must exhibit strong customer service skills, as well as written, verbal, and phone skills necessary to represent the company in a favorable manner to enhance the customer’s experience. Confers with personnel of functional units involved to analyze current operational procedures; identifies problems and learns specific input and output requirements, such as how data is to be summarized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Independently maintains and enhances complex programs by performing a full range of programming testing, debugging, and modifying of affected reports, data, files, etc.
• Analyzes and designs new systems after consultations with customers and employees
• Responds to the needs of the customers over the phone and provides necessary assistance
• Make program modifications to correct identified issues within the applications including database
• Performs database tuning and recommends database maintenance best practices
• Analyzes stored procedures, queries, and other performance bottlenecks that may be related to the database
• Researches and develops program specifications needed for the company’s systems
• Documents steps and developments performed in researching and resolving customer issues
• Performs installation and upgrades, as necessary
• Provides data backup and recovery of the system
Training and/or Experience
• Experience with SQL Server and Windows Server
• Experience with standard database administration tasks such as replication, backup/restore, SSIS jobs and scheduling, partitioning, and index maintenance
• Helpdesk experience is preferred
• Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience required
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
• Solid troubleshooting background
• Superior written, verbal, and telephone skills
• Knowledge of SQL Server and Windows Server
• SQL programming skills necessary
• Knowledge of Java is a plus
• Knowledge of casino operations is a plus
• Strong customer service skills are required
• Ability to multi-task is required
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Bachelor's degree in CIS, or CS, gaming, or IT related or equivalent experience
*Macau Resident Preferable*
We offer an attractive package to the successful applicant. Please apply with full resume and expect salary to email@example.com .
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
博彩 - 博彩供應商
Operations / Warehouse Assistant (倉...