• Reporting to Co-CEO & Executive Director, the Technology and Information Systems Manager administers and maintains information technology systems (including PC and LAN equipment).
• Provides IT operations functions for the organisation’s standard hardware, software and voice/data network solutions.
• Ensures continual compliance to all Regulatory and Internal Controls via the adoption of Best Practice Strategies for data protection and security.
• Responsible for the purchase, installation, and life-cycle maintenance of PCs, servers and LAN network connectivity equipment.
• As appropriate, provides escalated on-site support of hardware, software and network connectivity issues.
• Acts as the primary point of communication between operating, business and functional units.
• Performs local administration and operations functions as appropriate in accordance with standards, policies and procedures.
• Provides strategic, budgeting and disaster recovery/business continuity planning.
• Responsible for local inventory maintenance and software license management.
• Monitors and maintains security compliance in accordance with Internal and Government controls, standards, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintenance of systems documentation such as Operations manuals and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Responsible for procurement, installation and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software
• Provides new staff with PC/account setup and orientation.
• Provides escalated technical support that requires an on-site presence (server, NAS, network or PC equipment failure), including data backup recovery. Performs complex software/hardware troubleshooting, patches and re-installations.
• Provides consulting/training/education services such as data management and staff training/orientation for standard systems.
• Serves as the IT point of contact and accountable for the IT portion of new setups and expansions, etc. This includes relocation and/or installation of voice/data communications solutions, LAN and PC equipment.
• Responsible for local IT vendor, contract and outsourcing management.
• Responsible for monitoring data backups in offices to ensure that they are completed on a regular basis.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
• Experience & knowledge with database management and SQL strongly advantageous
• Demonstrated experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows, Casino Gaming Systems and other data security peripherals.
• Must have a strong dedication to customer service.
• Knowledge of current trends in the specific field.
• Analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
• Interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
• Duties may require non-routine analysis, research and follow-through.
• Exercise independent judgment. Work affords significant opportunity to act independently on assigned tasks.
RESPONSIBILITY/OVERSIGHT –FINANCIAL & SUPERVISORY
• Financial responsibility may include working within a budget to complete projects, negotiating and contracting with vendors, assisting with budget development, and meeting fundraising targets.
• Purchase equipment and supplies as provided for in budget.
• Work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors, the public, staff members including program leadership, and others.
• Consistently demonstrate professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion. Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
• Formulate and clearly communicate ideas to others.
• Fluency in English and Chinese.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL EFFORT
• Willingness to work flexible hours.
• Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
Interested parties please send your CV to: email@example.com