- Assist guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all reception related matters.
- Maintain a high standard of service and quality delivery at all times; when answering telephones, registering guests, assigning rooms, checking out guests and assisting in different requests.
- Accepting constructive feedback from peers and other associates.
- High school, diploma in hotel management or equivalent educational qualification required.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in Chinese and English.
- Good and positive hospitality attitude.
- Previous concerned working experience is preferred, but can be replaced by general good attitude and appearance and with potential to easily learn the skills.