- To oversee and supervise the daily Front Office operations of the Front Desk and Executive Club Team.
- To maximize customer satisfaction by effectively and efficiently responding to guests’ requests.
- To maintain constant communication with the Front Desk team and other departments in order to support the overall Guest Arrival Experience.
- Efficiency, quality and warm service to answer guest calls to registered guests, allocating rooms to deal with guests checking out and meet other reasonable requirements of guests.
- Keep a high standard and provide quality services. Ensure that the daily accurate shift of clear analysis.
- High school, diploma in hotel management or equivalent education required
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English. Additional knowledge of international and local languages is appreciated but not mandated
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
- Highly conversant with Opera system and other related IT programs
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a five-star property in a similar position.