Oversees all aspects of Naga Service Co. LTD in accordance with company mission statement, including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction, and staff development within established quality standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitor and oversee financial management of the department
• Strategic/Business Plan development, updating and monitoring.
• Ensures development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of Naga Service Co. LTD operation.
Manage the staff
• Ensures appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
• Recruits, selects, orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
• Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the Naga Service Co. Operation’s work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, plan and deliver programs and services
• Spearheads and manages the development of regional representative offices in Vietnam;
• Where required and relevant, these offices are to be setup jointly with the Cambodian Ministry of Tourism;
• Manages cost including regular analysis, budgeting and forecasting to ensure budgets and expense targets are adhered to accordingly to the company’s requirements;
• Ensures all business activities in the representative offices are in compliance with the company guidelines and local government laws;
• Complies with the company’s public affairs policy and direction in establishing and maintains cooperative relationships with the region’s representatives of community, media, shareholders, and public interest groups, aligning with the direction of HQ in matters of media relations and price-sensitive information;
• Reports to the Executive Director to provide pragmatic high level advice on all regional representative office related issues;
• Provides leadership, recognition and development to retain staff within regional representative offices as the company’s grows and expands its business area.
• Minimum 10 years experience in sales and marketing with five years of sales/hospitality experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent education required
• Proven track record in sales negotiations and closing skills
• Extensive knowledge in the operation of premium traveler’s market and specialized tour group
• Ability to budget and forecast demand, revenues and expenses and control costs in the operations
• Strong organizational, time-management, analytical and decision-making skills in order to efficiently evaluate, plan and accomplish work goals.
• Outstanding leadership to attract, train, manage and motivate a skilled team of managers and personnel