• Handle telephone reservations.
• Ensure the reservations being entered into the system are in correct format as specified in the Operational manual.
• Follow up group blocks with Sales for name lists. Ensure room lists are entered properly and update meal arrangement.
• Ensure Corporate blocks, party name lists and arrangements are being updated correctly.
• Ensure communications among other departments, notably Credit, Sales, Concierge, Housekeeping, Front Desk and other concerned departments is maintained with information which pertains to them.
• Assist the Reservations Manager to maintain up-to-date records for all contract arrangements.
• Assist to check arrival lists and double check that any special requests are followed up correctly.
• Prepare reports for reservation made the previous day.
- To maximize sales’ opportunities within the hotel and ensure that all queries and reservations are accurately completed.
- To implement guest strategies necessary to achieve consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Sells the hotel and other products and services using up-selling and suggestive selling techniques.
- Handling reservations in an efficient and timely manner.
- To endeavor to process all correspondence on a daily basis.
Job Requirements :
- Required high school preferred bachelor degree.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent telephone manner.