An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic, talented Business Development Professional to work across the two properties in Macau. Based in Guangzhou and reporting to the Area Director of Sales and Marketing, we seek a passionate and results driven individual to maintain existing business, develop and manage new business opportunities for the portfolio.
• Experience in selling to the corporate and MICE markets, preferably across multiple properties
• Work on maintaining existing key accounts and work to further develop new accounts for all properties across the portfolio
• Work with Team Members interstate to maximize opportunity for key account business
• Participate at Tradeshows and networking events nationally
• Show strong commercial acumen and understanding of sales forecasts and budgets
• Proven track record in revenue generation
• Demonstrated experience in hospitality sales and managing key account relationships
• Have the capacity to adapt quickly to market and individual client needs
• Strong understanding of long term sales strategies and associated practices
• Possess strong organization, negotiation and leadership skills
• Be self motivated and proactive
Here are the qualities we are looking for:
Minimum 3 years experience as a business development manager with a proven track record in sales;
be self motivated and results driven.