The VIP Butler provides tailored service and assistance to VIP guests, adequately catering to all guest needs and coordinating with other employees as required.
• Explains facilities, services and attractions available for guest comfort and pleasure and fulfills all feasible requests for the guest with the collaboration of the relevant staff;
• Serves meals, snacks, tea, hors d’oeuvres, cocktails and other food and beverage items in guest suites;
• Assists guests in unpacking, packing, and the selection, cares and maintenances of their wardrobe;
• Polishes shoes, removes spots, brushes, presses, performs minor repairs to clothing items, and arranges for laundry and dry cleaning services and return of these items to the guests wardrobe;
• With the direction of the Butler Manager, plans, organizes and coordinates cocktail and dinner parties, receptions, entertainment, and other functions and services upon request;
• Coordinates housekeeping services by notifying the Housekeeping and Concierge of appropriate times to provide cleaning, turn down services etc.;
• Maintains adequate par stock of Food and Beverage items necessary to meet the needs of guests as approved by the Butler Manager;
• Anticipates guest needs, responds promptly, maintains positive guest relations and ensures guest satisfaction at all times.