- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and upkeep of guest rooms, public areas
- Consistently deliver efficient levels of service and customer satisfaction whilst maintain profitability targets
- Provide active support to the Director of Housekeeping in achieving departmental and hotel goals
- Fostering effective communication amongst all associates within the Housekeeping team
- Promoting cooperation across departments in order to increase operational effectiveness
- Leading and motivating the Housekeeping team by providing continuous support during positive as well as challenging times
- Identify and focus on departmental priorities to maximize associate’ effectiveness and engagement
- Attract and develop talent in a multi-cultural working environment
- Identify associates’ learning gaps and develop training systems based on operational needs
- Assisting the Director of Housekeeping in preparing the yearly Housekeeping expenses and payroll plan.
- Implementing internal cost saving initiatives to maximise productivity and minimise operating costs.
- Ensuring departmental compliance to the hotel policies and standard operating procedures.
- Monitor overall operations by using housekeeping systems and generate report to lead to valid decision.
- High school, diploma in hotel management or equivalent educational qualification required
- Able to speak, read, write and understand the English & Chinese languages
- Fair and firm management abilities with High influencing skills
- Strong training, organizational and operational skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Three to five years in a similar management position
- Five years in housekeeping in a five - star hotel