We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and results driven Sales Coordinator to join our friendly team
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Senior Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating and coordinating all sales and event functions within the Hotel.
In the position of Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
• Be the first point of contact for all clients’ enquiries
• Ability to confidently convert enquiries into confirmed bookings
• Carrying out site inspections to showcase and sell the venue
• Ability to process event tenders, invoices and proposals
• Maintaining a database of new and existing clients
• Compile accurate and routine reports on sales statistics to present to management aligned to Sales targets
To be successful for this role you will have demonstrated experience in the following:
• Minimum One year experience in a similar role ( hospitality preferred but not essential)
• An ability to up sell & cross promote internal venues
• Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Proficiency in MS Office, Delphi and Excel is preferred
If you are confident, highly organised and friendly, please apply now!
Immediate start is preferred !