- To assist Chief Butler to ensure that all butlers provide a courteous and professional service at all time.
- Responsible for butlers training and regularly inspect the quality of service provided by all butlers.
- To work closely with Guest Service Agents to collect all guests’ preference to anticipate Guests needs.
- Responsible for promoting hotel facilities, services and products to the targeted guest group.
- To take appropriate action to resolve guests complaints both internal and external guests and ensure that these opportunities for improvement are used to the fullest.
- To assist Chief Butler for Operating Equipment inventory.
- At least 3 years working in a 5-star international or luxury hotel in a similar position.
- Knowledge of Food & Beverage and Front office; basic Housekeeping and cooking skill.
- Excellent Chinese and English, both written and verbal.