Managed by Shun Tak Management Services Group Limited, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre is more than just the region’s large-scale venue for high-end MICE events. It is also a leisure and tourism complex that anchors a unique venue for business and social events, an entertainment and recreation centre and up-market retail area.
We invite high caliber candidates to take up an exceptional career opportunity as:
1. To execute all the preparation in the production kitchen.
2. Make sure all food prepared, cooked, served is according to the standard specifications.
3. Follow the standardized recipes and procedures for all preparation.
4. Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of the kitchen, equipments and utensils under his charge.
5. Work closely with the kitchen team to ensure all kitchen outlets are met and on adequate time.
6. Ensure proper handling, storage and control of all production items to minimize.
7. Responsible for the opening and/or locking of the storage area, refrigerators, freezers, chillers.
8. Carry out other duties as and when assigned by the Chef de Partie and Sous Chef.
9. Follow strictly all Company’s and Purchasing departmental policies and procedures.
1. Form 3 level or above.
2. Minimum 3 years related work experience; candidates with less experience will be considered as Commis III.
3. Good command in Chinese and English.
4. Professionalism, obedient and able to work independently.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (853)2896 8963. (Please quote reference) All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.