Manager of Food Safety is accountable to lead cross functional teams on development and sustainability of the prerequisite programs and HACCP plan.
Champions process improvements and resolution of food safety and quality issues. Ensure compliance with applicable food safety laws and regulations of Macau. Maintain the stability and effectiveness of food safety system.
This position needs to ensure the competence of his/her AM of Food Safety and Hygiene Officers to execute daily duties effectively and timely.
• Ensure the progress of food safety program in good order with the project plan, from establishment, implementation, monitoring, review to final audit
• Deliver guidelines and procedures related to the implementation, training and follow up on food safety & hygiene management in accordance with HACCP requirements and local regulations
• Coordinate and conduct internal food safety related training to all F & B staff including other related parties, ie. receiving, warehouse, engineering.
• Field coach all F & B staff about the implementation of food safety programs after training
• Communicate progress effectively on the implementation of the food safety policies to management to further drive compliance and solicit support when needed
• Conduct and co-ordinate all food safety related inspections and audits
• Assist Food Safety Team to review and analyse food safety related issues including customer feedback to identify areas for improvement
• Conduct regular food safety and quality meetings
• Provide thorough diagnostics and interpretation of data and laboratory results
• Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
• Report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to supervisors
• Perform other reasonable job duties as assigned by supervisors from time to time
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
• 100% sustainability and stability of the HACCP program
• Comply internal food safety objectives and maintain positive outcomes of internal food safety indicators
• Staff development and retention
• Minimum of five years’ experience in management position
• Minimum of three years’ experience in food safety or quality assurance or relevant experience in hospitality industry or catering operations.
• Solid experience in establishment, implementation or maintain of food safety or quality systems in hospitability industry
• Degree holder in food science or a related field is preferred
Skills / Competencies
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations, and must be analytical
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, strong relationship management capability
• Ability to coordinate and cooperate with others in a multicultural environment
• Knowledge and experience with HACCP or ISO 22000 an asset
• Team player who able to work independently with minimum supervision
• Good communication skills in both English & Chinese
• Ability to work with computer programs such as MS Office suit
• Ability to work on flexible shift including overnight, weekends and holiday on rotation basis
• Ability to work on overtime when needed
• Training skill
• Food microbiological testing skill
• Quality management system auditing skill
Job Food & Beverage
Primary LocationMacau SAR-City of Dreams Macau
Organization City Of Dreams Macau
To apply, please visit mycareer.melco-crown.com or by email: email@example.com