** This position based in Malaysia
Assist with securing the organization’s long-term financial growth by setting and implementing strategic goals for NagaWorld. Ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities for Malaysia market.
Duties and Responsibilities
Monitor and Oversee Financial Management of the Department
• Strategic/Business Plan development, updating and monitoring;
• Ensures development of annual budget and cost management, within the context of Business Development Operation.
Manage the Staff
• Ensures appropriate staffing consistent with needs and within the constraints of the organization’s physical and financial resources;
• Recruits, selects, orients and develops staff to meet standard performance;
• Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates the Business Development Operation’s work plan; assigns projects and programmatic responsibilities; reviews and evaluates work methods and procedures; meets with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Develop, Plan and Deliver Programs and Services
• Assists with identifying and developing new business relationship by organizing, hosting, meeting & greeting, and itinerary planning on FAM visit for potential junket group or premium players, travel agent partners and/ or distributors to Nagaworld for site inspection, facilities introduction/update or experience marketing on regular basis, and making sure that suit the diverse cultures and clientele expected;
• Establishes network with appropriate special-interest and niche operators and distributors to sell our Premium product packages and/ or specialized tour /gaming products with a view will assist in driving business to Nagaworld properties (e.g. Travel agents, tour group operators, airline etc);
• Identifies opportunities to extend marketing reach and builds Nagaworld brands in regional and national markets through partnership & existing customer opportunities;
• Maintains an up to date knowledge of products, events, promotions and general information relating to the VIP Rooms and the property;
• Assists with developing a customer feedback system from junket to capture feedback, comments and identifies areas of improvement to encourage return visitation to ensure a thorough understanding of our most valued VIP patrons, including capture of market share from existing Nagaworld competitors, therefore suggest, implement and maintain initiatives to improve, and remove barriers to, service to VIP guests;
• Maintains a high profile within the VIP Rooms, performing public relations duties as required and ensuring that customer service meets and/or exceeds guest expectations including handle demanding guests and resolve issues or complaints in a calm, professional and discreet manner;
• Reviews processes and procedures to ensure issues do not reoccur;
• Works closely with division and department management to establish sound operational business practices and methods to ensure all projects and assignments produce quality results, remain within budget and meet targeted deadlines.
• 5 years of Gaming industry experience with at least 3 years in a management and operation position with Client database
• A strong understanding of VIP Clients and proven customer service skills
• Willing to travel
• Foreign language skills (preferably for Asian languages) are an asset
• Knowledge of casino operating environment, organizational structure, products and services
• Computer skills
• Strong knowledge of Asian VIP patron cultural preferences to develop programs to foster customer trial and repeat visitation
• Outgoing personality and enjoy contact with a variety of people
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills